We are business advisors, not litigators.
We act as legal advisors of developers and investors willing to put their projects in the hands of a small experienced team that works.
Day-to-day asset management
We provide the legal backup to the day-to-day asset management for precious clients.
José Antonio Pérez Breva
- Registered lawyer in the Bar of Barcelona ICAB since 1996
- Bachelor’s degree in Law – Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Master in Tax – Universitat de Barcelona
- Member of Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) since 2004
- President of Real Estate Law Commission of UIA from 2014 to 2019
- English, French, Spanish, Catalan and Italian
- Registered lawyer in the Bar of Barcelona ICAB since 2018
- Bachelor’s degree in Law – Universidad de Córdoba
- Master in Legal Practice – Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- English and Spanish
- Registered lawyer in the Bar of Barcelona ICAB since 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in Law – Universitat de Barcelona
- Bachelor’s degree in Juris Doctor (magna cum laude) – School of Law of University of Puerto Rico
- Master in Legal Practice – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- English, Spanish and Catalan
- Registered lawyer in the Bar of Palma de Mallorca ICAIB since 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in Law – Universidad Complutense de Madrid (CUNEF)
- Master in legal Practice – Universidad Complutense de Madrid (CUNEF)
- English, Spanish, Catalan and Italian
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law – University of Belgrade
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance – Belgrade Banking Academy
- Master’s Degree in International law, Foreign Trade and International Relations – Instituto de Derecho y Economía (ISDE)
- English, Serbian and Spanish
- Secretarial Higher Degree – Escola del Treball – 2010
- Legal secretarial course – Colegio de Abogados de Barcelona – 2018
- Spanish, Catalan and English
Creative solutions with method
JAP offers a different way of working: A result-oriented analysis that does not result in paralysis. A lack of fear when faced with the complexity and voracity that we usually associate with new developments and innovation. Creativity but with method.
#Legaltech improves performance and spares us tedious work. Jap is active in the use of Saas integrating machine-learning in the reading of due diligence documents and sifting of contracts and in the closing of deals online.
JAP has been awarded the prize of Best Boutique Firm in Real Estate in Spain by Acquisition International in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
“In the real estate field, what stands out is his extensive knowledge of the business and current legislation. In the case of complex assemblies, he knows how to simplify them to the maximum and defend our interests as if it were his own company. Also, his ability to work shows that he is a person with a very strong work capacity and a gift for doing things well and fast”.
He is growing his business and his team is growing and improving, but he also doesn’t want to grow too quickly – he wants growth, but not at any cost. We also appreciate the availability and commitment in the team, they are easy to do work with”.
“While [another firm] is fine, for real estate matters we go to JAP.”
“He has a great ability to solve various problems and seek effective solutions. The customer service provided is excellent”.
“He has great market knowledge. He understands Business and not just law”.
“His enormous knowledge of all types of real estate transactions and his ability to cover meetings in different languages makes him a strategic partner for us.”
“José Antonio Pérez has a great command of the real estate sector, both in asset purchase operations and in land and commercial contracts. He impressed me with his deep knowledge of the subject, and the fact that he generates great trust with the client and has never failed me.”
“We have been mostly impressed by his level of knowledge and, more importantly, his ability to advise outside the purely technical legal field as well. He has always been able to see the bigger picture.”
“He has the ability to approach legal documents to international company standards while keeping them aligned with Spanish practices. He is absolutely hands-on and closely monitoring all of the firm’s deliverables to clients. His experience working for international real estate funds means he is used to work for institutional clients and knows how deliverables should be presented. From a personal and human perspective, he brings confidence and trust that his opinion is impartial and reasonably achievable. He is transparent, honest and very easy to get on well with.”
“He is very good and provides a very good service, even for the most benign problems and follow-up of contracts”.
“Ramón Chasco Cuesta has an excellent expertise in lease agreements.”
Rambla de Catalunya 121
Esc. Derecha, 2º 3ª
T: +34 931 27 67 45